Pork Grower Chow
Purina Mills Pork Grower Chow is an economy 15% protein, complete feed for pigs from 50-100 lbs bodyweight. A companion economy product is Pork Finisher which can be fed from 100 lbs to market.
- Requires no mixing. With a complete feed, time is freed-up for other work.
- Insures quality control. Gives confidence that the feed will produce consistent results.
- Eliminates producer formulation error. Gives confidence that producers will have a correct feed for the lifestage of their animals.
- Improves feed conversion. Hogs digest pellets effectively vs. meal form diets.
- Reduces feed wastage. Hogs waste less feed due to the size of particles.
- Reduces dust.
Purina Mills® Pork Grower Chow®
For 50-100 growing pigs
| Crude Protein (Min)
| Crude Fat (Min)
| Crude Fiber (Max)
RUMINANT MEAT AND BONE MEAL FREE
See your Purina Feed Dealer or sales representative for feeding recommendations.
Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh clean water and adequate drinking space at all times.
- Any ration change should be made gradually.
- Provide warm draft-free quarters with clean dry sleeping area for sows and litter.
- Feeders should be well managed so as to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your area.
Store in a dry, well ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.