Memphis Wood Fire BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
Nothing beats the flavor of a pizza cooked in a wood fire oven! Check out our recipe for Memphis Wood Fire BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- 1 ½ C cubed chicken
- 1 C sauce (mix ½ C of red tomato sauce and ½ C BBQ sauce)
- 1/3 C red onion
- 1 C mushrooms
- 1 ½ C mozzarella cheese
- 1 ball of pizza dough
- 2-3 Tbsp cornmeal
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees F.
- Grill and cube 1 1/2 C chicken.
- Sprinkle 3 Tbsp of cornmeal on pizza stone.
- Roll pizza dough ball on pizza stone over cornmeal.
- Spread sauce evenly over dough.
- Dice 1/3 C red onion.
- Sauté 1 C mushrooms.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly over rolled pizza dough.
- Apply remaining ingredients on pizza dough.
- Grill pizza at 500 degrees F for 10 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown.
- Slice, dish up and devour!
3801 Colleyville Blvd. map
Colleyville, TX 76034
Phone: (817) 281-7252
Fax: (817) 581-4335
Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Dec 06 2022
Dec 26 2022
Jan 03 2023
Feb 07 2023
No event found!