Foreman’s General Store is offering you direct savings. Save on the STIHL MS 250 Chainsaw
Save on the STIHL MS 250 Chainsaw at Foreman’s General Store.
Now is the perfect time to invest in one of STIHL’s most capable homeowner chainsaws. For a limited time, get the MS 250 and all its advanced features at Foreman’s General Store for an irresistible price – perfect for those jobs that require more power. You can save on the STIHL MS 250 today!
With an impressive power-to-weight ratio, the STIHL MS 250 chainsaw welcomes project versatility. Owners all over the nation are raving about its amazing features, dependability and power. Take advantage of this irresistible price to experience the MS 250 difference for yourself – while the offer lasts!
- Anti-Vibration System – Designed to reduce operator fatigue.
- ElastoStart™ Starting Handle – Absorbs initial compression resistance during startups.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner – Convenient saw chain adjustment with a bar wrench.
- Toolless Fuel and Oil Caps with Retainers – A convenient timesaver for homeowners and pros alike.
- Winter/Summer Shutter – Allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round.
- High Power-to-Weight Ratio – High performance and lightweight.
Cutting System Features
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Chain – Swiss-made in STIHL factories. STIHL is the only company to design and make its own chain.
- Metal Bumper Spike – 6-toothed steel bumper spike that’s similar to pro chainsaws.
- Easy-to-Change Bar and Chain – Easy to change, rotate and maintain. The bar removes from the engine easily if the saw is ever bound in a cut.
- STIHL Guide Bar – Designed for long service life, the bar is symmetrical and can be flipped for even bar rail wear.
- Two Piston Rings – Ensures engine compression for the life of the engine creating a longer engine life.
- 25 Cooling Fins on Cylinder – Equivalent to those on a pro saw.
- Easy-Access Spark Plug – Makes spark plug maintenance easy – just remove the insulated high-tension lead and use the combination wrench to access the spark plug.
- Solid-State Ignition – The solid-state capacitor discharge ignition module is reliable in all weather.
- 100% Engine Test – Every engine is test started and adjusted before it leaves the factory.
- Built-in Felling Sights – Equivalent to those on a pro saw.
- Ergonomic Design – Designed to be balanced and comfortable during long periods of use.
- Easy-to-Remove Air Filter Cover – No tools are needed for removal.
*MS 250 offer valid only with 18-inch guide bar through 11/30/15 at Foreman’s General Store in Colleyville while supplies last.