Wood Pellet Products from Fiber Energy

Fiber Energy Products Fiber Energy Fiber Energy
Foreman’s carries top quality all-natural wood pellets from Fiber Energy for pellet stoves, grills and smokers as well as animal bedding needs.

Fiber Energy Products Heating Fuel Pellets

  • 100% All Natural Wood Product
  • No Additives or Binders
  • Safe for Your Family and Home
  • Very Low Ash Content
  • Slow and Even Burning
  • Warm Burning
  • Affordable Natural Heating Source
  • A 40-lb bag of pellet fuel can provide up to 24 hours of solid heat.
  • A winter’s supply of wood pellets is about 100-150 bags – depending on climatic and lifestyle variations.

Fiber Energy Products Grilling Pellets

  • Grilling Pellets are available in:
    • Hickory
    • Oak
    • Mesquite
    • Pecan
    • Cherry
    • Apple
  • Made from 100% all natural hardwood products for that genuine wood smoked flavor in every bite.
  • Blended with red & white oak for that consistent BTU output required for that enhanced cooking experience.
  • Clean Burning Low Ash Ultra-Premium wood pellet’s saves you time and increases your flavor experience so you spend more time eating from your pellet grill and less time cleaning it.

Fiber Energy Products Animal Bedding Products

  • It is a 100% all natural compostable product, which is heat treated, Bacteria and Insect resistant, mold free.
  • Has 4% moisture leaving 96% absorbency factor reducing urine smells
  • Exceptional fast absorbency ratings of product makes cleaning easier and cuts cleaning time in half.
  • Last up to ten times as long as conventional bedding reducing waste
  • Sold in 40# easy to handle recyclable plastic bags taking up less storage space
  • Cost effective, one bag of Pine Animal Bedding Pellets is equivalent to  two bags of conventional shavings.

 


Navigation

Newsletter

Join Our Mailing List

Share this page

Calendar

Quick Info

Our Location
3801 Colleyville Blvd. map
Colleyville, TX 76034

Contact Info
Phone: (817) 281-7252
Fax: (817) 581-4335
email: info@foremansinc.com

Store Hours
Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm